In this article, we’ll compare Clickfunnels vs Shopify to help you decide which e-commerce platform is best for your online store.
What we will talk about today is as follows.
- What distinguishes them from one another?
- What distinguishes each platform’s main attributes?
- Which integrations are available on each platform?
You desire to select wisely. Continue reading!
We’ll start by addressing a crucial aspect of defining the idea of funnels. If you first research the subject, don’t worry; it’s not as difficult as many people assume. You may not be aware of it, but you probably know more about funnels than you think.
Using the platform ClickFunnels, you can build landing pages and opt-in pages. It can also be great in assisting in managing other different forms used in your sales funnel. To improve the marketing strategies used on your eCommerce store, you can create sales funnels.
When trying to sell a number of different things, ClickFunnels is not the best option. The best course of action in this situation would be to carry out this activity through an eCommerce website, such as Shopify.
Example of Using ClickFunnels
As an example, let’s say that several people are competing to sell a $10 or $20 item that also comes with free shipping. The way this works is that the seller (that would be you) pays every time an ad from a website you’ve selected (such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) is clicked.). You might use cost-per-click (CPC), cost-per-lead (CPL), or cost-per-sale (CPS) strategies.
The goal of the product page that opens up after the potential customer clicks the advertisement is for them to purchase right away. When this scenario occurs, it is called using Direct Response Marketing.
These ads typically take the viewer to the page of a small, inexpensive item. In this scenario, we would refer to the customer as a Cold Lead. This phrase is used because the potential customer would have been drawn in by an advertisement that offered either an absurdly low-priced item or a free gift of some kind. Although they weren’t actively looking for this offer, they were interested in it, and our objective is to collect their name and email addresses so we can add them to our funnel and use them for future marketing campaigns.
Why low-ticket items? Because there are very few cold leads who are likely to click a Facebook ad and buy a high-ticket ($200+) item. It is possible, but it won’t be common and won’t involve the techniques we teach at Drop Ship Lifestyle.
Later we will explain how you can turn cold leads into buyers of high-ticket items, and use ClickFunnels in your high-ticket store.
We’ll start by outlining a crucial aspect of how funnels work. You can rest assured that it is not as difficult to understand as many people initially believe. You may not realize it, but you are probably more accustomed to funnels than you realize.
As a platform for building an online store to sell goods, Shopify has grown to be one of the most well-liked eCommerce solutions. Both physical and digital goods can be sold on the platform. Shopify offers a ton of resources and tools that can make starting and running your business more rapid and effective than you might have anticipated.
You can quickly create a professional-looking online eCommerce store with functionalities that can help streamline the buying experience for customers by using Shopify, which has an intuitive user interface and a wide selection of themes from which to choose when creating your store. These factors are equally important in brick-and-mortar stores as they are in online sales.
What’s the Key Difference Between ClickFunnels 2.0 and Shopify?
Here’s the key difference between ClickFunnels 2.0 and Shopify:
- ClickFunnels 2.0 is a funnel builder designed to help you build profitable sales funnels.
- Shopify is an eCommerce platform designed to help you build and manage a successful online store.
Clickfunnels vs Shopify Differences
Consider carefully the table below that compares ClickFunnels and Shopify. All the distinctions between them have been spelled out in one paragraph.
|ClickFunnels is only a web-based application
|Shopify is a web based as well as mobile application
|Basics are very simple to learn. It has a challenging learning curve for advanced funnel making.
|steep learning curve for both the fundamentals and more complex features.
|Your preferred platforms, including MailChimp, Aweber, PayPal, Facebook Ads, etc., are integrated with ClickFunnels.
|Although it can be challenging for those who are not tech-savvy, Shopify also has good integration.
|A comprehensive online marketing solution that can meet all needs and work with any business model is provided by ClickFunnels.
|For tasks like upselling, downselling, SEO, content, etc., you must install Shopify store apps.
|Best for those who have never made a sale on the internet because it comes with scientifically proven pre-built templates that convert well.
|You must be skilled at creating conversion-optimized pages if you want to make a sale from your Shopify store.
|The majority of features in ClickFunnels are built-in, so you don’t need to download any additional apps to use them.
|Learn more information about top Shopify stores 2023!
Clickfunnels vs Shopify: Who is Each One For?
When used in conjunction with your Shopify store, the software platform Shopify can even be used to create blog posts as content.
For someone looking to get into eCommerce (beginner or advanced) and develop a dropshipping business, Shopify is the best option. Then, you can use a variety of sources to drive traffic to your Shopify store, including SEO, Facebook groups, or a YouTube channel.
Rather than being a platform for building an e-commerce store, ClickFunnels is a piece of software designed for creating sales funnels for specific products. If you want to market some of your own products or various affiliate products to your audience in an efficient manner, you should use ClickFunnels instead.
Utilizing SEO, Facebook groups, YouTube channels, or any other traffic-generating strategy, you can use ClickFunnels to drive traffic to your various sales funnels.
- Intuitive Sales Funnel Builder – With ClickFunnels, you can quickly and easily create a sales funnel by dragging and dropping different widgets onto the page.
- Share Funnels – Simply sharing the link that is provided with each new funnel you create will allow you to duplicate or share it with your audience. This makes it possible for another person to simply click the link and have the entire sales funnel imported into their account. Once they have made a few adjustments, they can start using it to drive sales for their own company.
- ClickFunnels Sales Funnel Statistics – The number of visitors, opt-ins, and sales you are receiving for each of your sales funnels can be seen by looking at the statistics that each sales funnel has to offer.
- A/B Split Test – To conduct a split test, it is very simple to simply duplicate a funnel step you’ve created, alter a headline or some wording, and then send traffic to each of the variations you created.
- Memberships & Courses – You can build your own membership sites and courses with ClickFunnels to sell or give away to your audience.
- FunnelFlix is what distinguishes ClickFunnels from other sales funnel building software in a number of ways. With your subscription, you receive hundreds of hours of free content focused on marketing and sales funnels. The One Funnel Away Challenge, Tony Robbins, AdSkills, Traffic Secrets, Product Secrets, and a ton more will all provide training for you.
ClickFunnels Price Range: $97 to $2497 per month
An all-in-one platform called ClickFunnels is used to advertise, publicize, and provide customers with goods and services directly. To save time and increase sales, it includes a variety of expertly made sales funnels in addition to marketing features that have been optimized.
For brand-new entrepreneurs or online marketers, it’s ideal. Email automation, integrations with analytics, and upsells are a few extra features.
- 70+ Professional themes – A theme can be used to start building each Shopify store and selling e-commerce goods.
- Blogging Platform – You can utilize an entire blogging platform in addition to your Shopify store. This enables you to direct traffic to your domain and, if you so choose, start generating sales through the power of SEO.
- Over 100 Payment Gateways – With more than 100 different payment gateway options available, you can sell your products using your Shopify store.
- Manage Fulfillment – With just one click, you can process your products and manage order fulfillment from a single dashboard.
- SEO Ready – The base framework for SEO is pre-built into the Shopify platform. You can expand your store from there and use the search engines to direct traffic to your domain.
Shopify Price Range: $29 to $299 per month
Shopify is a comprehensive e-commerce platform that enables companies to create stores and conduct online sales.
It has an excellent framework and templates that are optimized to highlight your product.
The ability to use multiple payment gateways, a developer community, and store management tools are all included in an improved integrated support feature.
If you want to highlight more than one product, it might be your best option.
Clickfunnels vs Shopify: a Comparison of Features and Tools
Both ClickFunnels and Shopify provide specialized tools that improve your online selling and marketing experience while also streamlining and organizing the process.
Finding the best option is difficult because both platforms offer a wide range of comparable and dissimilar features.
Funnel & Page Builder
Both Shopify and ClickFunnels provide a variety of templates for creating sales funnels and landing pages. Text, images, external links, and other integrations can be easily added to a custom layout using the drag-and-drop editor.
However, ClickFunnels provides distinctive theme designs, making them easily recognizable. As opposed to this, Shopify offers a fantastic selection of themes that are simple to personalize.
What Platform Provides the Best Solution for Building Pages?
Due to its creative freedom, Shopify provides superior solutions for creating sales pages. Every component is editable to your taste.
You can build attractive, straightforward e-commerce websites using ClickFunnels. The tools are very expensive compared to other platforms, which is the main issue.
By contrast, Shopify is among the best e-commerce platforms because it provides a number of web design features that enhance the appeal of your page. Your ideal marketplace will be realized quickly and with a fantastic user experience. It is also possible to interact with payment gateways and sales channels.
Which Platform Has Better E-Commerce Features?
Because it enables you to create both an online store and a multi-channel business, Shopify’s e-commerce feature is better. It combines retail, online markets, and social selling for a reasonable cost.
Sales & Marketing Features
Unique, faultless sales and marketing tools are available from ClickFunnels. The automatic sales funnel builder aids in guiding clients to a product-filled checkout page. There are many automation features available, and affiliate marketing is another way to make money.
Shopify provides marketing instruments that aid in exposing your sales page to a larger, more specific audience.
SEO optimization, rebates, and gift cards are some of these automated marketing tools.
When contrasting the two platforms, ClickFunnels provides a wide range of options.
Which Platform Provides Better Sales & Marketing Solutions?
Due to its abundance of available sales and marketing tools, ClickFunnels triumphs in this case. It offers computer analytics software that assesses marketing plans. Shopify lacks any well-known sales tools.
You can view graphs of your traffic, orders, and sales in the separate analytics dashboards offered by ClickFunnels and Shopify.
Also available through Google Analytics on both platforms are customer demographics and time spent on your website. The final choice is determined by the required features and price point.
Which Platform Has Better Analytics Features?
- When it comes to analytics and monitoring customer responses, ClickFunnels and Shopify are very similar.
- Utilizing ClickFunnels is advised if you need extra features like sales and marketing.
- Shopify will provide comparable analytics at a much lower cost for new business owners who want to focus on e-commerce.
If you want to build an original website, Shopify is far superior to ClickFunnels. If you’ve used ClickFunnels before, you can recognize its templates anywhere.
Nowadays, people want to build websites that speak to their brands and products, and this is where Shopify shines.
You can choose from thousands of themes that you can personalize that have been created by skilled, well-respected designers.
Which Platform Has More Customization Options?
- Because the finished product is more beautiful, distinctive, and true to your aesthetic, Shopify’s customization feature is superior. Shopify is a great choice for business owners who like to add a creative flair to their websites.
Conclusion: Clickfunnels vs Shopify Are Both Valuable
It is safe to say that ClickFunnels and Shopify can both be very beneficial and essential to your drop shipping company. However, it is best to concentrate on your Product Listing Ads (PLA), the Privy App, and the Shopify store when just getting started.
Never fear if you are still uncertain about when to use ClickFunnels and Facebook Ads! The rule of thumb at Drop Ship Lifestyle is that the optimal time to begin using ClickFunnels and Facebook Ads is when you are making $30,000 to $50,000 in sales per month.
In the end, Shopify is one of the best platforms for your drop shipping business, and making use of these tools and techniques will ensure that, no matter where you are in your drop shipping journey, there are always more options and ways to improve sales, even if they become stagnant and you are looking for ways to improve the business and boost sales.
ClickFunnels is the best option if you want to build intricate sales funnels with order bumps, one-time offers, upsells, and downsells.
Searching for the perfect e-commerce platform for your business? Don’t miss our comprehensive VS articles. Click the following logo to start exploring the differences among these platforms.